Mitarbeiter Produktion (m/w/d)
- Bedienen von Produktionsanlagen
- Mechanisches Bearbeiten von Teilen, z.B.: Drehen, Bohren, Entgraten, Montieren
- Verpackungs- und Konfektionierungsarbeiten
- Eigenverantwortliches Durchführen von Arbeiten nach vorgegebenen Zeiten
- Einhalten der Qualitätsstandards und Arbeitsmethoden
- Handwerkliches Geschick
- Idealerweise Berufserfahrung in Produktionsbetrieben oder eine handwerklich orientierte Ausbildung
- Selbstständiger, gewissenhafter Arbeitsstil
- Zeitliche Flexibilität, Bereitschaft zur Arbeit im Schichtbetrieb sowie zu Überstunden
- Deutschkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
Good reasons for a career at BRAND
A familiar atmosphere, contact at eye level, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making are just a fraction of what you can expect at BRAND. Good reasons to decide for a career at BRAND; once you sign your employment contract, you can already start to enjoy these benefits in our onboarding program. From that point on we are there to provide you with support and encouragement. Your satisfaction is important to us. This is what you can expect with us:
We offer a flexible working hours model with up to two days of overtime leave compensation per month and the option to work from home, in order to make it easier to balance work and family life. Your health is important to us; therefore, we provide you with a complete package within the scope of our active health management program. This includes not only a fitness program, “Mobile Massage” and consultation by the company physician, but also comprehensive support by the Fürstenberg Institute.
Additional benefits include our attractive company pension plan, subsidization of capital accumulation contributions and our modern company restaurant “Mainschmecker.”
Variety in daily routine and diverse tasks as well as multiple opportunities to express your personality and further develop yourself. Working for us, you will have the freedom to work independently but also have the opportunity to take part in internal training programs and lifelong learning.
A pleasant working environment with direct communication channels and flat hierarchies as well as a value-based and sustainable company culture. In addition to work, camaraderie is also very important to us. Look ahead to the annual Christmas party or participate in company runs or grill events for the UEFA European Championship and FIFA World Cup.